About the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour from Parroquia de Cristo Resucitado.
The Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour from Parroquia de Cristo Resucitado is great to pamper you and your party. This Chichen Itza Tour will provide you with all the perks of a Classic Chichen Itza Tour or Plus Tour with some additional amenities.
First, the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour will greet you with a box lunch when you board the bus, this will be a light breakfast, a sandwich, an apple and a juice, but good enough if you didn’t have any breakfast.
Also, the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour from Parroquia de Cristo Resucitado will give you premium drinks onboard the bus, like whisky, tequila or Xtabentun which is a Mayan liquor (pretty good by the way). You will also get a drink on your buffet meal.
Some other great perks with the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour are: umbrella in Chichen Itza, you can get an umbrella so you can fight the sun, you only need to give a deposit and an ID ant the entrance of the ruins. You’ll also get a life vest and a locker at the cenote.
Besides these great perks, you’ll have the perks of the regular Chichen Itza Tour. You’ll be picked up at your hotel to then be driven to Chichen Itza which will be your first stop. In Chichen Itza you’ll have a guided tour and then some free time for you to explore on your own.
After the visit to Chichen Itza you’ll have a great lunch with traditional mayan food and drinks, remember that you get an alcoholic drink with the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour from Parroquia de Cristo Resucitado.
Then you’ll visit a Cenote, a fresh water source very well known in the Yucatan Peninsula. At the cenote you’ll be able to jump in the clear crystal waters and refresh yourself, the water is commonly cold or cool.
After enjoying all this you might think this is over… but then you’ll have an express stop in Valladolid, a great Colonial town in the middle of the Yucatan Peninsula. Valladolid is full of Maya people and it’s a great ending for the Chichen Itza Tour.
What is included in the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour
- 1. Pick up in shared transportation from your hotel.
- 2. Round trip aboard our deluxe air-conditioned panoramic buses.
- 3. Morning Box Lunch on board the bus
- 4. Drinks on board the bus (bottled purified water, bottled flavored soft drinks, canned beer)
- 5. Certified guides specialized in archaeology and Mayan culture who will accompany you throughout the tour.
- 6. 1 alcoholic beverage included in the buffet with a variety of typical foods of the region.
- 7. A bottle of purified water at the entrance of the archaeological area.
- 8. Guided access (bilingual) to Chichen Itza and free time to walk around and take pictures at the archaeological site.
- 9. Visit to the cenote (swimming is allowed, life jackets are provided on site and have an additional cost of 4 USD)
- 10. Brief visit to the historic city of Valladolid, Yucatan.
Not included in the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour
- 1. Photo or video services.
- 2. Snacks or any food outside of what is contemplated in the buffet meal.
- 3. Other activities in Chichen Itza, in Valladolid, or in the cenote.
- 4. Tips
- 5. Souvenirs, crafts, clothes, etc.
- 6. Any other product not mentioned in the list of what the tour includes.
Recommendations for the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour
- 1. We have daily departures to Chichen Itza.
- 2. Pick-up time ranges from 7:00 am to 7:55 am depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point.
- 3. The guided tour in Chichen Itza lasts an hour and a half, the you have free time to explore the archeological site on your own.
- 4. The return time to Cancun is 9:00 pm *.
- 5. Please dial the number indicated on our Home page to confirm if we can stop by you and return to the hotel lobby or if you must go to a nearby meeting point to make use of the transportation service.
- 6. The exact time and place for transportation will be sent to you by email at the end of the reservation process.
- 7. The rates for minors are valid for children between 3 and up to 11 years of age.
- 8. Children up to three years of age do not pay.
- 9. Children taller than 1.40 m but under 12 years of age must present a valid photo ID to verify their age.
- 1. Carry a certain amount of cash with you for products and services not included in the package.
- 2. Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags.
- 3. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses.
- 4. Bring a hat or a cool hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- 5. Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- 6. Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- 7. If you suffer from any health problem or physical impairment, please contact us before booking so we can advise you about it.