We will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from injury to the client or third parties, accident, loss of life, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration be it mental or physical resulting from the following:
- Acts or omissions caused by any party and its employees other than us.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond our direct control.
- Changes to or cancellation of the tour services offered for any reason. ChichenItza.com reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will attempt to substitute the cancelled service with comparable ones. If a reservation must completely be canceled, ChichenItza.com liability will be limited to a refund of money paid to ChichenItza.com
- A full refund will not be granted by ChichenItza.com in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (force majeure including inclement weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, strikes, war, acts of terrorism, etc.), circumstances under which ChichenItza.com is not allowed to obtain full refund from service operators according to specific contract terms. ChichenItza.com will be entitled to up to a 10% retention upon the total amount paid by the client for his/her reservation to cover bookkeeping and administrative costs.
- The company won't be responsible for the passenger(s) personal property left behind or lost during the tour. If we are able to find an item left behind while you’re in the area, delivery fees will apply. We are also able to provide all information needed to request collection of the item so it can be shipped internationally to you, shipping costs are the responsibility of the user. Unclaimed items will be held for a maximum of 30 days, after this time they will be disposed of or donated.
By booking with ChichenItza.com you agree to all the above policies.