About Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus
With the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus you will enjoy the same perks as the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour but with some additional amenities!
The extra amenities you will enjoy with the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisone Tour Plus are:
- Box lunch when boarding the bus. (Baguette, snack, juice).
- 1 bottled drink with the lunch.
- 5 drinks onboard the bus. (Water, Beer, Sodas).
- Beach Bag.
- Biodegradable insect repellent.
- Participation as a Chef’s assistant during the gastronomic demonstration.
With the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus you’ll enjoy one of the 7 new wonders of the world. We offer both a cultural and a fun alternative. We will visit one of the most important Mayan cities, Chichen Itza; with a unique approach where you will travel to the center of this ancient place accompanied by certified guides.
Get to know the ancient histories of the Chichen Itza Ruins, why there were built and its purposes. Discover all the Chichen Itza Buildings like El Caracol, The Temple of the Warriors, The Great Ball Game, and Chichen Viejo.
On the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus we will transport you with all your senses to the roots of regional cuisine in a unique gastronomic demonstration -which is one of the greatest legacies of the Mayan culture- entering through flavors and smells living the tradition and innovation in the use of plants, vegetables and fauna wild that transcends borders and symbolizes the rich culinary diversity of the area.
At the end of the day with the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus, cool off in the semi-open IKKIL cenote where its penetrating blue waters will make you enjoy the purity that Mother Earth offers us.
Cenotes are ancient sacred places where mayas used to offer gifts to the gods, but also fresh water sources. They are great to cool off after a hot day in the Mayan Jungle.
End your visit to the sacred Mayan lands with a visit to Valladolid Yucatan, a great Colonial town in the middle of the Yucatan Peninsula, where you’ll be able to enjoy traditional ice cream, a walk thru the park, visit the iconic Cathedral and more.
Get the most out of Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus, book this Chichen Itza Tour Now!
What is included in the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus
- 1. Roundtrip transportation by van or bus (with AC).
- 2. 5 drinks onboard (Soda, beer, water).
- 3. Waiter on board.
- 4. Entrance fee to Chichen Itza.
- 5. Bilingual guide in Chichen Itza.
- 6. Free time in Chichen Itza.
- 7. Express stop in Valladolid.
- 8. Buffet meal.
- 9. Visit to a Mayan Cenote.
- 10. Box lunch when boarding the bus. (Baguette, snack, juice).
- 11. 1 bottled drink with the lunch.
- 12. 5 drinks onboard the bus. (Water, Beer, Sodas).
- 13. Beach Bag.
- 14. Biodegradable insect repellent.
- 15. Participation as a Chef’s assistant during the gastronomic demonstration.
Not Included in the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus
- 1. Photo or video services.
- 2. Rental of lockers, life jacket or towels in the cenote.
- 3. Snacks or any food outside of what is contemplated in the buffet meal.
- 4. Snacks or any type of food outside of what is contemplated in the buffet meal.
- 5. Other activities in Chichen Itza, in Valladolid, or in the cenote.
- 6. Tips
- 7. Souvenirs, crafts, clothes, etc.
- 8. Any other product not mentioned in the list of what the tour includes.
Recommendations for the Chichen Itza Mayan Cuisine Tour Plus
- 1. We have daily departures to Chichen Itza.
- 2. Pick-up time ranges from 7:00 am to 7:55 am depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point.
- 3. The tour starts at 8:15 am *.
- 4. No extra stops, arriving at 11 am at Chichen Itza. *
- 5. We count for an hour and a half buffet meal *.
- 6. The guided tour in Chichen Itza lasts an hour and a half, while you have an hour and a half to explore the archeological site on your own *.
- 7. The visit to the cenote is one hour long * (Customers from Cancun will visit the Cenote Rio Maya in Chichen Adventure).
- 8. We will make a 20-minute stop in Valladolid *.
- 9. The return time to your hotel is 9:00 pm *.
- 10. Please dial the number indicated on our Home page to confirm if we can stop by you and return to the hotel lobby or if you must go to a nearby meeting point to make use of the transportation service.
- 11. The exact time and place for transportation will be sent to you by email at the end of the reservation process.
- 12. The rates for minors are valid for children between 3 and up to 11 years of age.
- 13. Children up to three years of age do not pay.
- 14. Children taller than 1.40 m but under 12 years of age must present a valid photo ID to verify their age.
- 15. Times are estimates. *
- 1. Carry a certain amount of cash with you for products and services not included in the package.
- 2. Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags.
- 3. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses.
- 4. Bring a hat or a cool hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- 5. Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- 6. Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- 7. If you suffer from any health problem or physical impairment, please contact us before booking so we can advise you about it.