About Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour
The Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour is great to pamper you and your party. This Chichen Itza Tour will provide you with all the perks of a Classic Chichen Itza Tour or Plus Tour with some additional amenities.
Besides these great perks, you’ll have the perks of the regular Chichen Itza Tour. You’ll be picked up at your hotel to then begin your unforgettable journey. In Chichen Itza, you’ll have a guided tour and then some free time for you to explore on your own.
First, as you’re picked up for the tour, the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour will greet you with a box lunch when you board the bus, this will be a light breakfast, a sandwich, an apple, and juice, but good enough if you didn’t have any breakfast.
Also, the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour will give you unlimited beverages on the bus (water, soda, and beer). You can also enjoy some tequila on the ride!
To start off this historical journey, you’ll be taken to a buffet lunch, where you’ll enjoy traditional Mayan food. The Deluxe Tour also includes a drink on your buffet meal.
After having your delicious meal, you will be able to enjoy the visit to the Cenote and actually swim in it! The Cenotes were sacred to the Mayans and swimming in them will not only be amazing but also refreshing.
The next stop in Chichen Itza Tour is CHICHEN ITZA. When you arrive at Chichen Itza you’ll enter the great Mayan city and the first thing you’ll see is the Chichen Itza Pyramid called El Castillo or “The Castle” which was built to honor the God Kukulcan. You will have approximately 2 hours onsite, divided by a guided tour and some free time at the Mayan Ruins so you can explore on your own all the Chichen Itza Ruins and buildings. Remember that you get an alcoholic drink with the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour.
After enjoying all this you might think this is over… but then you’ll have an express stop in Valladolid, a great Colonial town in the middle of the Yucatan Peninsula. Valladolid is full of Maya people and it’s a great ending for the Chichen Itza Tour.
What is included in the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour
- 1. Pick up in shared transportation from your hotel.
- 2. Round trip aboard our deluxe air-conditioned panoramic buses.
- 3. Morning Box Lunch on board the bus
- 4. Drinks on board the bus (bottled purified water, bottled flavored soft drinks, canned beer)
- 5. Certified guides specialized in archaeology and Mayan culture who will accompany you throughout the tour.
- 6. 1 alcoholic beverage included in the buffet with a variety of typical foods of the region.
- 7. A bottle of purified water at the entrance of the archaeological area.
- 8. Guided access (bilingual) to Chichen Itza and free time to walk around and take pictures at the archaeological site.
- 9. Visit to the cenote (swimming is allowed, life jackets are provided on site and have an additional cost of 2 USD)
- 10. Brief visit to the historic city of Valladolid, Yucatan.
Not included in the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour
- 1. Rental of life jackets and lockers (2 USD each)
- 2. Fee for the use of Go Pro, video or professional camera
- 3. Photo or video services.
- 4. Snacks or any food outside of what is contemplated in the buffet meal.
- 5. Other activities in Chichen Itza, in Valladolid, or in the cenote.
- 6. Tips
- 7. Souvenirs, crafts, clothes, etc.
- 8. Any other product not mentioned in the list of what the tour includes.
- 9. Rental of lockers, life jacket in the cenote.
Recommendations for the Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour
- 1. We have daily departures to Chichen Itza.
- 2. Pickup time begins at 6:00 am. Your pickup time depends on the location of your hotel or meeting point, and will be provided upon booking.
- 3. The guided tour in Chichen Itza lasts an hour and a half, the you have free time to explore the archeological site on your own.
- 4. Return time is around 9:00 pm. Your drop-off time depends on the location of your hotel or destination.
- 5. Please dial the number indicated on our Home page to confirm if we can stop by you and return to the hotel lobby or if you must go to a nearby meeting point to make use of the transportation service.
- 6. The exact time and place for transportation will be sent to you by email at the end of the reservation process.
- 7. The rates for minors are valid for children between 3 and up to 11 years of age.
- 8. Children up to three years of age do not pay.
- 9. Children taller than 1.40 m but under 12 years of age must present a valid photo ID to verify their age.
Please consider that this is interstate travel. Between the States of Quintana Roo, and Yucatan, there’s an hour's time difference. For further information contact our customer service team.
- 1. Carry a certain amount of cash with you for products and services not included in the package.
- 2. Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags.
- 3. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses.
- 4. Bring a hat or a cool hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- 5. Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- 6. Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- 7. If you suffer from any health problem or physical impairment, please contact us before booking so we can advise you about it.
- 8. Use the restroom before entering the site or use the ones inside. If you exit the complex, you'd have to the pay entrance fee again.