About Tour Chichen Itza by Plane
The Tour Chichen Itza by Plane is the most awaited and esteemed tour by everyone. Have you ever imagined flying to Chichen Itza? This Chichen Itza tour is designed for you to enjoy Chichen Itza from the skies and up close, a truly unforgettable trip.
With the Chichen Itza Air Tour, you will reach the archaeological site of Chichen Itza in the fastest way. With the flight to Chichen Itza, you will have the privilege of seeing the Mayan city as few have seen it before.
Your trip will begin with an early pick-up at your hotel to make the most of the day. You will be taken by bus from your hotel to the Cancun International Airport, on the way you will learn some information about these amazing Mayan ruins.
You will fly to Chichen Itza in a private aircraft and enjoy views that you would not be able to see any other way. You will enjoy the sunrise as you head out for the experience of a lifetime.
As a private tour, the Chichen Itza Tour by PlaneTour will follow your own itinerary. You are free to choose to visit the archaeological site first and then Cenote Ik Kil, or vice versa. When it is time to land at Chichen Itza Airport (KAUA), private ground transportation will transfer you and your group to the site you have chosen to visit first. Many choose to visit the Mayan city first, then cool off at Cenote Ik Kil and finish with lunch at the regional buffer.
When you arrive at Chichen Itza you will enter the great Mayan city and the first thing you will see is the Pyramid of Chichen Itza called El Castillo or "The Castle" which was built in honor of the great God Kukulcan, a feathered serpent descending from the sky. You will have a couple of hours at the site, which includes a guided tour by the certified guide and additional free time at the Mayan ruins so you can explore all the ruins and buildings of Chichen Itza on your own.
When you stop at the Ik Kil Cenote, you will be able to dive in and enjoy the regional buffet. The cenotes were sacred to the Maya and swimming in them will not only be amazing but also refreshing.
The reason why you should book the Chichen Itza Air Tour is that you will be able to visit Chichen Itza, now part of the New 7 Wonders of the World as no one has ever seen them before. And you will do it while having fun and creating memorable moments for you and your companions.
What is included in the Tour Chichen Itza by Plane
- 1. Access to Chichen Itza.
- 2. Access to Cenote Ik-Kil.
- 3. Regional buffet.
- 4. Certified bilingual guide.
- 5. Private ground transportation (Chichén Itzá).
- 6. Airport taxes.
Not included in the Tour Chichen Itza by Plane
- 1. Photography or video services.
- 2. Use of lockers, life jackets, or towels in the cenote.
- 3. Other activities in Chichen Itza, the cenote, or Valladolid.
- 4. Gratuities.
- 5. Any other product not mentioned in the list of what is included in the tour.
- 1. The departure flight to Chichen Itza is from Cancun International Airport at 8:00 am and the return is at 2:30 pm.
- 2. The time of flight is approximately 1 hour.
- 3. All passengers must present official identification before boarding.
- 4. The tour lasts approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- 5. At all times passengers will be accompanied by a certified guide who will explain everything about the ruins and the cenote Ik-Kil where they will have access to regional buffet lunch and the cenote.
- 6. Our staff will provide water and snacks during the flight to keep the clients hydrated.
- 1. Aircraft: Cessna 182 Skyline.
Capacity: 3 passengers.
Flight time: 1 hour x empty leg flight.
- 2. Aircraft: Cessna 206 Turbo.
Capacity: 5 passengers.
Flight time: 1 hour x empty leg flight.
Recommendations for the Tour Chichen Itza by Plane
- 1. We have daily departures to Chichen Itza.
- 2. Pickup time begins at 6:00 am. Your pickup time depends on the location of your hotel or meeting point and will be provided upon booking.
- 3. The guided tour in Chichen Itza lasts an hour and a half, and you have free time to explore the archeological site on your own.
- 4. Please dial the number indicated on our Home page to confirm if we can stop by you and return to the hotel lobby or if you must go to a nearby meeting point to make use of the transportation service.
- 5. The exact time and place for transportation will be sent to you by email at the end of the reservation process.
Take into consideration that you are departing from the state of Quintana Roo and traveling to the state of Yucatan, which are in different time zones. Please contact our customer service team for further details.
- 1. Carry a certain amount of cash with you for products and services not included in the package..
- 2. Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags.
- 3. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses.
- 4. Bring a hat or a cool hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- 5. Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- 6. Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- 7. If you suffer from any health problem or physical impairment, please contact us before booking so we can advise you about it.
- 8. Use the restroom before entering the site or use the ones inside. If you exit the complex, you'd have to the pay entrance fee again.