About the Chichen Itza Tour Plus from Hostal Mayapan Cancun.
The Chichen Itza Tour Plus is a complete tour for you to enjoy Chichen Itza with more perks than the traditional Tour named “Classic Chichen Itza Tour”
With the Chichen Itza Tour Plus, you’ll enjoy unlimited drinks onboard the bus, which will make your trip easier and faster. Along with these drinks you’ll have a waiter so you don’t have to stand.
The Chichen Itza Tour Plus will provide all the perks of a traditional Chichen Itza Tour:
You’ll begin with an early pick up to make the most out of the day. You’ll be taken by bus from your hotel to the great Mayan Archaeological Site, along the way you’ll get to know some info about this astonishing Mayan Ruins.
The first stop with the Chichen Itza Tour Plus from Hostal Mayapan Cancun is the CHICHEN ITZA RUINS. When you arrive to Chichen Itza you’ll enter the great Mayan city and the first thing you’ll see is the Chichen Itza Pyramid called El Castillo or “The Castle” which was built in honor to the great God Kukulcan a feathered serpent descending from the sky. You will have 2 hours onsite, one and a half hour with a guided tour and extra free time at the Mayan Ruins so you can explore on your own all the Chichen Itza Ruins and buildings.
After visiting Chichen Itza, you’ll be taken to a buffet lunch, where you’ll enjoy traditional Mayan food and refreshing drinks.
After having a great traditional buffet lunch, you will go and visit a Cenote and actually swim in it! The Cenotes were sacred to the Mayans and swimming in them will not only be amazing but also refreshing.
With the Chichen Itza Tour Plus you will also visit Valladolid, Yucatan, a colonial town in the middle of the Yucatan Peninsula really close to Chichen Itza. It Valladolid you can visit the main plaza where you’ll see the Cathedral and you will be able to do some shopping for souvenirs and crafts around.
The reason why you should book the Chichen Itza Tour Plus is because you’ll be able to visit Chichen Itza, now part of the New 7 Wonders of the World. And you’ll do it by having fun and unlimited drinks on the bus.
What is included in the Chichen Itza Tour Plus
- 1. Roundtrip transportation by van or bus (with AC).
- 2. Unlimited drinks onboard (Soda, beer, water).
- 3. Waiter on board.
- 4. Entrance fee to Chichen Itza.
- 5. Bilingual guide in Chichen Itza.
- 6. Free time in Chichen Itza.
- 7. Express stop in Valladolid.
- 8. Buffet meal.
- 9. Visit to a Mayan Cenote.
Not included in the Chichen Itza Tour Plus
- 1. Rental of lockers, life jacket or towels in the cenote.
- 2. Snacks or any food outside of what is contemplated in the buffet meal.
- 3. Other activities in Chichen Itza, in Valladolid, or in the cenote.
- 4. Tips
- 5. Souvenirs, crafts, clothes, etc.
- 6. Any other product not mentioned in the list of what the tour includes.
Recommendations for the Chichen Itza Tour Plus
- 1. We have daily departures to Chichen Itza.
- 2. Pick-up time ranges from 7:00 am to 7:55 am depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point.
- 3. The guided tour in Chichen Itza lasts an hour and a half, the you have free time to explore the archeological site on your own.
- 4. The return time to Cancun is 9:00 pm *.
- 5. Please dial the number indicated on our Home page to confirm if we can stop by you and return to the hotel lobby or if you must go to a nearby meeting point to make use of the transportation service.
- 6. The exact time and place for transportation will be sent to you by email at the end of the reservation process.
- 7. The rates for minors are valid for children between 3 and up to 11 years of age.
- 8. Children up to three years of age do not pay.
- 9. Children taller than 1.40 m but under 12 years of age must present a valid photo ID to verify their age.
- 1. Carry a certain amount of cash with you for products and services not included in the package.
- 2. Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags.
- 3. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses.
- 4. Bring a hat or a cool hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- 5. Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- 6. Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- 7. If you suffer from any health problem or physical impairment, please contact us before booking so we can advise you about it.