About Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals is an animal conservation and rehabilitation sanctuary located in Akumal, Mexico. The sanctuary cares for around 55 species (~200 animals) and is located roughly seven minute drive from Akumal beach.
What is included with the Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals Tour
- Expert guides will teach you all about animals
- Meet, touch & learn from more than 50 rescued species️.
- Participate in the bonding program with macaws, snakes, primates.
- With your purchase you are supporting our efforts to keep rescued animals in a safe home.
- Bring Comfortable clothes (T-shirt or blouse with sleeves)
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock