* We suggest you to bring comfortable shoes for walking, hat or cap, sun block, a bottle of water and some extra money for buying souvenirs at the tourist market.
* We definitely request to visitors to restrain from buying any handcrafts from the vendors they illegally enter the park, grounds this is done in order to contribute for the preservation of the splendor and authenticity of heritage of humanity.
* Citchen Itza ancient site is open to visit 365 days a year.
* The site is open from 09:00 am to 5:00 pm.
* Climbing to the top of the pyramid is forbidden after all.
* Light and sound show begins every night at 7:00 pm in Fall and Winter and at 8:00 pm in Spring and Summer.
* Entrance fee is $ 98 pesos (including the show)
* You can rent simultaneous translation equipment for English, Italian, French and German; also Mayan translations are available ( headphones are $ 25 pesos )
* At the entrance lockers for suitcases and bags are available.